|Birthname||Deibler, Anatole Joseph François|
|born on||29 November 1863 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Rennes, France, 48n05, 1w41|
|Timezone||LMT m1w41 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°11' 27°25 Asc. 05°43'|
French executioner, the son of Louis Deibler also an executioner. Anatole was the most famous of all French executioners for several reasons, he succeeded his father (who was an executioner for 40 years) directly and did the job for over 54 years, he participated in the beheading (guillotine) of over 395 people and was the chief executor of 299. He was only 19 when he had to perform his first execution. He died of a heart attack on 2 February 1939 at age 75 in Paris.
- child->parent relationship with Deibler, Louis (born 12 February 1823)
- other kin relationship with Obrecht, André (born 9 August 1899). Notes: affectionate
- (has as) worker relationship with Desfourneaux, Jules-Henri (born 17 December 1877)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Landru, Henri Désiré (born 12 April 1869). Notes: Executioner/ executed
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Pollet, Abel (born 9 October 1873). Notes: Executioner/ executed
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Pollet, Auguste (born 16 October 1870). Notes: Executioner/ executed
BC available online.
- Vocation : Medical : Mortician/ Death Affairs (Executioner)