|Birthname||Defontaine, Valentine Birgitte Beatrice|
|born on||10 November 1984 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Lille, France, 50n38, 3e04|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°18' 08°26 Asc. 02°22'|
French youth who committed suicide with her beau, Aurélie on 5/14/1997, at about 5:15 PM MEDT, Somain, France.
When grunge rock-star Kurt Cobain killed himself, 4/05/1994, Valentine and Aurelie were age nine. They both accepted him as their idol and said many times that they wanted to join him in death. By the time they were twelve-year-olds, they were still saying that this was their wish but parents and professors were far from believing such an horror. Unfortunately suicide is the first cause of death among French teenagers. Excellent students, these two kids had everything to live for. Valentine’s parents and her older brother are teachers at the school she attends.
Nonetheless, the two took a handgun belonging to one the parents and shot a bullet to their heads, claiming the love of Cobain as their incentive.
Valentine's father was born on 7/30/1950 and her mother on 5/14/1948.
- friend relationship with Leleu, Aurélie (born 29 March 1984)
- Death by Suicide 14 May 1997 at 5:15 PM in Somain, France (Gunshot to head, age 12)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 46, November 1997
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Idolized Kurt Cobain)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 12)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot to head)