|Birthname||Hallie Jo Ramsey|
|born on||30 March 1925 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||San Angelo, Texas, 31n28, 100w26|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°38' 23°27 Asc. 13°02'|
American horsewoman who was inducted into the ProRodeo Hall of Fame in 2001. Decker was an active competitor in rodeo in the 1940s and 1950s.
Decker was an accomplished horsewoman. She could out-diagnose the local veterinarian. At the first National Finals Rodeo in 1959, she was involved in many roles, including flag carrier, organizing, and production coordinating. Throughout her rodeo career, she worked as a rodeo secretary for some of the most notable stock contractors in the business. They included the Beutler Brothers, Harry Vold, Mike Cervi, and Hoss Inman. She filled the secretary position at the National Finals Rodeo 6 times. She was very successful as a rodeo secretary as she encompassed many of the qualities needed for the position.
She married professional rodeo competitor Tater Decker, who was an all-around cowboy in 1946. They had a son, Dirk Decker. She died on 5 November 2010 in Clayton, Oklahoma of natural causes at age 85.
- Relationship : Marriage 1946 (Tater Decker)
- Work : Prize 2001 (ProRodeo Hall of Fame)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file. Her younger twin brother Jack was born at 3 PM.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Had younger twin brother)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Sports : Equestrian (Rodeo)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (ProRodeo)