|Birthname||François Edouard Hubert Robert Debré|
|born on||3 April 1942 at 19:45 (= 7:45 PM )|
|Place||Toulouse, France, 43n36, 1e26|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||13°20' 13°18 Asc. 07°01'|
French journalist and writer, the recipient of the 1977 'Prix Albert-Londres' (Albert Londres Prize), the highest French journalism award.
Debré was married to Maylis Ybarnegaray, daughter of Jean Ybarnégaray, with whom he had two daughters: Constance and Ondine. He died following a long illness in Montlouis-sur-Loire on 14 September 2020, one day after the death of his brother, Bernard.
- child->parent relationship with Debré, Michel (born 15 January 1912)
- sibling relationship with Debré, Bernard (born 30 September 1944)
- sibling relationship with Debré, Jean-Louis (born 30 September 1944)
- other kin relationship with Debré, Olivier (born 15 April 1920). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
- other kin relationship with Debré, Robert (born 7 December 1882). Notes: Grandkin
- Work : Prize 1977 (Prix Albert-Londres)
Didier Geslain archive, 'd' pdf file, p. 58.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Prix Albert-Londres, 1977)