Deat, Marcel Joseph
|born on||7 March 1894 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Guérigny, France, 47n05, 3e12|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°04' 17°35 Asc. 22°04'|
French journalist and schoolteacher. Entering politics, he founded the Reformed Socialist Party in France in 1933 and the National People's Assembly in 1941. During WW II he collaborated with the Nazis and was condemned for treason in absentia when he fled to Italy.
Deat died in exile 1/05/1955, near Turin, Italy.
B.C. in hand from Luc De Marre (03:30 PM Paris time)
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert (Easy going, fun loving)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled from his homeland to Italy)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Nazi collaborator during WW II)
- Vocation : Computer : Hardware engineer (Technical engineer)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office