|Birthname||Letitia Jane Dean|
|born on||14 November 1967 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Potters Bar, England, 51n42, 0w11|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°15' 20°15 Asc. 27°52'|
British singer and actor, a major player in "EastEnders," along with Michael Cashman, John Altman, Leslie Grantham, Sophie Lawrence and Anna Wing. An original cast member from 1985 to 1995, she reprised the role from 2001 to 2006, and again from 2012 onwards. She had a hit music record from the show in November 1986 and appeared in "Hello Girls" after leaving EastEnders in June 1996.
Dean was threatened with a two-and-a-half year jail term and a driving ban after being arrested for a DUI on 12 April 1996.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: EastEnders (born 19 February 1985). Notes: Played Sharon Watts/ Sharon Mitchell, 1985-1995, 2001-2006, 2012-
Frank C. Clifford quotes Russell Grant's "All-Star Show with Dean," and information derived from it, British Entertainers 1997
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (DUI)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Driving ban, DUI)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The EastEnders)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Lead singer)