|Birthname||Jon Charles Deak|
|born on||27 April 1943 at 08:05 (= 08:05 AM )|
|Place||Hammond, Indiana, 41n35, 87w30|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||06°24' 09°15 Asc. 16°25'|
American composer, contrabassist and education specialist. He is a former Associate Principal Bassist of the New York Philharmonic, a position he held from 1973 to 2009 after joining the Philharmonic in 1969 under Leonard Bernstein, and a prominent contemporary composer of orchestral and chamber works. He currently serves as the Young Composers Advocate of the New York Philharmonic, where he founded the award-winning Very Young Composers Program in 1995.
- (has as) boss relationship with Bernstein, Leonard (born 25 August 1918)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Contrabassist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher