De Wohl, Louis
|Birthname||Lajos Theodor Gaspar Adolf Wohl|
|born on||24 January 1903 at 19:45 (= 7:45 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°38' 21°03 Asc. 07°26'|
German-British writer of historic novels; some of his 20 books were adapted for stage or screen, some by J Arthur Rank.
A member of lower German nobility from a Hungarian father and Austrian mother on whose side was a Lord Mayor of London.
In 1935 he left Hitler-Germany voluntarily and unmolested, heartily sick of the moral disintegration of his people. He was accepted and commissioned in the British Army Intelligence with the rank of Captain, working with a new type of psychological warfare, calculating the horoscopes of political figures and making observations of Hitler's chart. He kept a check regularly on the advice Hitler was being given by his astrologers whom de Wohl had known in Germany, and with whose methods he was familiar.
According to De Wohl, Hitler was highly dominated by fortune tellers, mystics and astrologers.
By 1945, he retired from the army to devote his time to writing.
He died on 2 June 1961, Lucerne, Switzerland.
- (has as) guru relationship with Pope Pius XII (born 2 March 1876). Notes: Changed the subject of his novels to Catholic
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1955 (The Spear)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry.
Previously this entry had 3:30pm (rated A, from memory): Ellic Howe "Urania's Children," (1967, p.205.). Same data from Taeger Lexicon.
The data came from him correcting a prior given time of 7:45 AM in his autobiography "I Follow My Stars." Church of Light quotes him for 7:25 PM and Fleischer quotes him for 7:18:32 PM in "Constellations '77." (Probably various rectifications)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Military Intelligence as an astrologer)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection