De Rosnay, Arnaud
|Birthname||A. Fromet de Rosnay|
|born on||9 March 1946 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°00' 00°46 Asc. 28°44'|
French photographer, surfer, and adventurer, son of painter, French-Maurician Gaëtan de Rosnay. He married American Jenna Severson and disappeared in China Sea (24 November 1984).
(born four days before Yann Arthus-Bertrand, other French photographer).
Link to Wikipedia biography (French)
- friend relationship with Berenson, Marisa (born 15 February 1947)
- spouse relationship with de Rosnay, Jenna (born 7 March 1963)
- sibling relationship with de Rosnay, Joël (born 12 June 1937)
- compare to chart of Arthus-Bertrand, Yann (born 13 March 1946)
- compare to chart of Marty, Christian (born 12 November 1945)
- Death by Accident November 1984 (supposed by drowning on 24 November 1984 in Formosa Strait)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
- Vocation : Sports : Other Sports (surfer)