De Mornay, Rebecca
|Birthname||Rebecca Jane Pearch|
|born on||29 August 1959 at 18:01 (= 6:01 PM )|
|Place||Santa Rosa, California, 38n26, 122w43|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°55' 17°07 Asc. 01°05'|
American actress and producer whose breakthrough film role came in 1983, when she played Lana in Risky Business. Her other notable film roles include Sara in Runaway Train (1985), Thelma in The Trip to Bountiful (1985), Helen McCaffrey in Backdraft (1991) and as nanny Peyton Flanders in 1992's The Hand That Rocks the Cradle.
Her parents were Julie (née Eagar) and Wally George (né George Walter Pearch), a disc jockey and later television host. Her paternal grandmother was vaudeville performer and child film actress Eugenia Clinchard.
Her parents divorced when she was two years old. She took her stepfather's surname, De Mornay, when she was five. She attended the independent Summerhill School in Leiston, Suffolk, England. She later trained as an actress in New York at the Lee Strasberg Institute.
In the early '80s, her partner was Harry Dean Stanton. De Mornay married writer Bruce Wagner on 16 December 1986; they divorced in 1990. She subsequently dated and was briefly engaged to singer Leonard Cohen. She co-produced Cohen's 1992 album The Future, which is also dedicated to her. De Mornay has two daughters with ex-boyfriend Patrick O'Neal: Sophia (born 16 November 1997) and Veronica (born 31 March 2001).
- lover relationship with Cohen, Leonard (born 21 September 1934)
- lover relationship with Stanton, Harry Dean (born 14 July 1926). Notes: Circa 1981
- spousal equivalent relationship with O'Neal, Patrick (born 14 September 1967). Notes: 1995-2002
- Relationship : Marriage 1986 (Bruce Wagner)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1990 (Bruce Wagner)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1995 (Patrick O'Neal)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2002 (Patrick O'Neal)
Alexander Angel provided birth certificate.
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (At age 2)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, music video)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer