De Caunes, Antoine
|born on||1 December 1953 at 15:40 (= 3:40 PM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°07' 14°37 Asc. 14°07'|
French TV host and presenter, actor, writer and film director, he is the son of two prominent television personalities: rhe journalist Georges De Caunes and the announcer Jacqueline Joubert. He came to fame in the English-speaking world on BBC2 ("Rapido" musical program). On the 26th August 2013, he began to present "Le Grand Journal", a daily talk-show with different politicians and artists. Also in 2013, he was master of Cesars Ceremony for the 9th time.
Father of Emma De Caunes, actress.
- associate relationship with Aphatie, Jean-Michel (born 8 September 1958)
- associate relationship with Barthès, Yann (born 9 October 1974)
- associate relationship with De Greef, Alain (born 4 June 1947)
- associate relationship with Garcia, José (born 17 March 1966)
- associate relationship with Manoeuvre, Philippe (born 19 June 1954)
- associate relationship with Trapenard, Augustin (born 3 April 1979)
- associate relationship with Verlant, Gilles (born 11 June 1957)
- lover relationship with Zylberstein, Elsa (born 16 October 1968)
- child->parent relationship with De Caunes, Emma (born 9 September 1976)
- child->parent relationship with De Caunes, Georges (born 26 April 1919)
- child->parent relationship with Joubert, Jacqueline (born 29 March 1921)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Roulier, Daphné (born 12 February 1968)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc (Cedra database).
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (entertainer)