De Bruyn, Günter
|Birthname||Günter Martin de Bruyn|
|born on||1 November 1926 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°35' 25°35 Asc. 04°55'|
German author whose works range from autobiographically colored Realist novels and narratives which explain critiques of the private lives of the artists in East Germany to essays on literary science and historical themes, particularly Prussian history.
He was the editor of a series of authors from the 18th and 19th centuries, which appear under the title Märkischer Dichtergarten covering Berlin and Brandenburg. He had great success in the 1990s with both volumes, Zwischenbilanz and Vierzig Jahre, of his autobiography.
He was the father of the writer Wolfgang de Bruyn. Günter de Bruyn died in Bad Saarow on 4 October 2020 at the age of 93.
Taeger quotes G. Hartwig quoting autobiography
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Wolfgang de Bruyn, writer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Education : Librarian
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction