De Bono, Edward
|Birthname||Edward Charles Francis Publius de Bono|
|born on||19 May 1933 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Valletta, Malta, 35n54, 14e31|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°38' 28°03 Asc. 17°01'|
Maltese physician, psychologist, author, inventor, consultant, and originator of the term lateral thinking, he wrote the book Six Thinking Hats and was a proponent of the teaching of thinking as a subject in schools. He died on 9 June 2021, aged 88.
Grazia Bordoni's Science file quotes biography, unconfirmed.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in medicine)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Lateral thinking)