|Birthname||Charlene Joy Deguzman|
|born on||29 November 1983 at 16:24 (= 4:24 PM )|
|Place||San Jose, California, 37n20, 121w54|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°13' 10°47 Asc. 01°00'|
Filipina-American social media personality, known as an actress, tap dancer, magazine journalist, and screenwriter. She crowdfunded and co-wrote Unlovable, based on her life story, which premiered at SXSW Film Festival in 2018.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "My birth certificate says I was born at 4:24PM which means I was four minutes late because I was smoking a doobie in the womb" , "When I was little my mom told me I was born at 4:20. All my life I told people I was born at 4:20. Then I checked my birth certificate. 4:24" , "Her: Where are you from? Me: San Jose. Her: No, ethnicity. Me: Filipina. Her: Cool, we just got Thai food" . Other details from California Birth Index.
- Traits : Body : Race (Asian/ Filipina)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite (Social media personality)