|born on||6 November 1962 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°38' 29°29 Asc. 00°02'|
American writer, performer and talk radio host.
He is the author of "The Dead Celebrity Cookbook: A Resurrection of Recipes From More Than 145 Stars of Stage and Screen" (HCI Books, 2011), its sequel, "The Dead Celebrity Cookbook Presents Christmas in Tinseltown: Celebrity Recipes and Hollywood Memories from Six Feet Under the Mistletoe" (HCI, 2012), "Unmistakably Mackie: The Fashion and Fantasy of Bob Mackie" (Universe, 1999), and his autobiography "A Boy Named Phyllis: A Suburban Memoir" (Viking 1996).
DeCaro has been a lifelong gay rights activist and splits his time between Manhattan and Little Falls, New Jersey, with his husband, James "Jim" Colucci, whom he married during the 16 August 2011 live broadcast of his Sirius radio show.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Autobiography)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "A Boy Named Phyllis: A Suburban Memoir" by Frank DeCaro (Viking, 1996), p. 2: "I made my debut at eight a.m. on Election Day via routine cesarean;" p. 198: "my eighteenth birthday on November 6, 1980."
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Gay rights activist)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("A Boy Named Phyllis: A Suburban Memoir")
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer ("Unmistakably Mackie: The Fashion and Fantasy of Bob Mackie")
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist