|born on||4 October 1903 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Gardner, Massachusetts, 42n35, 72w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°56' 13°41 Asc. 12°23'|
American astrologer known in the '30s and '40s as "the Futurist." She had the first radio astrological program on WMCA in the 1930s, dispensing advice and forecasting events and was called by Walter Winchell, "the girl with the golden voice."
A Life Member of the American Federation of Astrologers, she studied and worked with Ospinsid, Manly Palmer Hall, and G.Cardinal Legros. After Evangeline predicted the 1929 stock market crash, many engaged her for advice in the market, and she was one of the first women to have a seat on the Stock exchange.
Among her many well-known clients were the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. Letters from the Duchess are available, and in one she reiterates that Evangeline dubbed the Duke, "The King who would not wear a paper crown."
Evangeline translated works of Nostradamus from French to English. She was appointed assistant coordinator for the Theosophical Assembly and ran the School of Theosophy and Astrology from 1960 up to her death in 1999, called "The Little School." She was also a guest lecturer at the New York University. One of the highlights of her career and life was meeting the Dalai Lama.
During World War II, Evangeline did volunteer work to help the war effort. She rode as an ambulance attendant for returning soldiers for the Red Cross and received a citation for her service. In addition to her other achievements and work outside of the astrological world, she did charitable works for fund raising for Doctor Albert Schweitzer. She died July 23, 1999 at 17:45 local time in Wayne, NJ, age 95.
- Work : Gain social status 1929 (Predicted the stock market crash)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1960 (School of Theosophy and Astrology, 39 years)
Donna Cunningham quotes Antoinette Day for data, from her
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech ("Golden voice")
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Theosophy/Vedanta (Theosophy)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (95 years old)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Assistant coordinator School of Theosophy)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Astrology programs)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Volunteered Red Cross, WW II)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (Translated Nostradamus)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession