|Birthname||Rosanna Diane Davison|
|born on||17 April 1984 at 17:50 (= 5:50 PM )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||IST h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°51' 23°37 Asc. 01°33'|
Irish film actress, TV presenter, singer, writer, model and beauty queen who was crowned Miss World 2003. Davison is the daughter of musician Chris de Burgh, and the song "For Rosanna" was written by her father for his 1986 album, Into the Light, in her honour.
A qualified nutritional therapist, Davison followed a vegetarian diet for more than a decade, but recently transitioned to a vegan diet to propel training for the Galway Ironman, an event that consists of a half-marathon, 90-kilometre bike ride and 1.9-kilometre swim. She posed naked in a PETA ad campaign promoting a vegan diet.
In February 2015 she signed a publishing deal with Gill Books for her first cookery book, Eat Yourself Beautiful, which was released in August 2015 and went on to be a best-seller.
She had a surrogate mother in give birth to her daughter. The baby is named Sophia and was born at 11.57 am on 21 November 2019 in Kiev, Ukraine.
- associate relationship with Historic: P.E.T.A. (born 21 August 1980)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released August 2015 (Cookery book, "Eat Yourself Beautiful")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Adopted a child 21 November 2019 at 11:57 AM in Kiev (baby by surrogate mother)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
From Malachy Gallagher by email: "I have contacted the Irish model Rosanna Davison's (her father is famous singer Chris de Burgh) modelling agency - The Andrea Roche Agency (AR Agency) here in Dublin and asked them to forward her birth details. They have kindly through email to myself and they are as follows: 17th April 1984, 17:50 pm, Dublin."
Baby Sophia data from M.G. by email, source Iris Times article.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.78 m/ 5 ft 10 in)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of musician Chris de Burgh)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss World)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Nutritional therapist)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal rights)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Cookery book)