Davison, Ronald C.
|born on||10 January 1914 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Bromley, England, 51n24, 0e02|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°17' 25°49 Asc. 01°04'|
British President of the Astrological Lodge of the Theosophical Society; London, and the editor of "The Astrology Magazine." As a matter of policy, he rectified every chart via the prenatal epoch. Winner of the Marc Edmund Jones Award.
Died in his sleep during the night of 1/21/1985.
David Fisher quotes him to Christina Rose, rectified by him (original time not given)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Theosophy/Vedanta (Theosophy)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Marc Edmund Jones Award)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession