|Birthname||Davis, Reuben Cordell|
|born on||7 May 1965 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Greensboro, North Carolina, 36n04, 79w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°14' 14°19 Asc. 27°59'|
American football player, a defensive tackle for the San Diego Chargers. An average player, Davis still managed to play in an AFC Championship game and Super Bowl, both with the Chargers. Davis' standard performance was noted by the smattering of teams that he played for in his nine-year career.
He was originally signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on 7/6/1988. Four years later, after being incapacitated by a knee injury for the entire 1991 season, Davis was traded to the Phoenix Cardinals on 10/12/1992. Only two years later, Phoenix released him. Around the same time, on 4/18/1994, he was signed by the San Diego Chargers, where he played for the last five years of his career. Davis was not able to play for the entire 1997 season due to an Achilles' tendon injury.
- Health : Job related injury 1991 (Knee injury)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 12 October 1992 (Traded to the Phoenix Cardinals)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Job related injury 1997 (Achilles' tendon injury)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Tendon/knee injury)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Two injuries)
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro defensive tackle)