|born on||27 March 1954 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°16' 03°58 Asc. 27°38'|
American homicide victim. On 3/04/1980, about 9:00 PM EST in Chelsea, MA, she ran from her home into the street where she collapsed and died. She was naked and bleeding, having been knife cut 46 times by her lover.
Davis' first husband was eight years older; he had walked out because "he couldn't take the responsibility." Her second mate was 16 years older and a con artist she had met the summer of 1978. A white woman, she was living on welfare with her two kids when she met black Leonard Westmoreland. Their life together was so brutal that the state took custody of her kids as well as that of their baby, born two months prior.
- Death by Homicide 4 March 1980 at 9:00 PM in Chelsea, MA (Cut 46 times, age 26)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes Joe Fitzgerald, B.C.
- Traits : Body : Race (Anglo)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Mate eight years older, second 16 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Black lover)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Knifed to death, brutalized by lover)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Neglectful (State took custody of her three kids)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Beat up often by her lover)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection