|born on||23 April 1955|
|Place||Perth, Australia, 31s57, 115e51|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
Australian film, television and stage actress. An eight-time AACTA Award winner, she won two BAFTA Awards for her role as Sybylla Melvin in the 1979 film My Brilliant Career, and received Academy Award nominations for A Passage to India (1984) and Husbands and Wives (1992). She is also a three-time Emmy Award winner; for Serving in Silence (1995), the title role in Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows (2001), and The Starter Wife (2007).
Davis has been married to actor and fellow NIDA graduate Colin Friels since 1984. They have two children, son Jack and daughter Charlotte.
- associate relationship with Otto, Miranda (born 15 December 1967). Notes: Co-stars in 2007 TV series "The Starter Wife"
- associate relationship with Pollack, Sydney (born 1 July 1934). Notes: Co-stars in 1992 film "Husbands and Wives"
- parent->child relationship with Friels, Jack (born 20 August 1987)
- spouse relationship with Friels, Colin (born 25 September 1952). Notes: 1984-present
- role played of/by d'Arpajon, Anne (born 4 March 1729). Notes: Davis plays Anne in 2006 film, "Marie Antoinette"
- role played of/by Garland, Judy (born 10 June 1922). Notes: Davis plays Garland in TV series "Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows"
- role played of/by Hopper, Hedda (born 2 May 1885). Notes: David plays Hopper in 2017 TV series "Feud: Bette and Joan"
- role played of/by Reagan, Nancy (born 6 July 1921). Notes: Davis plays Reagan in 2003 TV show "The Reagans"
- role played of/by Sand, George (born 1 July 1804). Notes: David plays Sand in 1991 film, "Impromptu"
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Colin Friels)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 August 1987 (Birth of son, Jack)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice: "DAVIS: On April 23, at St John of God Hospital, to Bob and Kath - a daughter. Both well." (West Australian, 27 April 1955, p. 28).
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Colin Friels)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, television and stage)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Three)