|Birthname||Glenn Woodward Davis|
|born on||26 December 1924 at 06:40 (= 06:40 AM )|
|Place||Burbank (Los Angeles County), California, 34n11, 118w18|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°35' 11°04 Asc. 29°26'|
American football hero known as "Mr. Outside," probably the most outstanding all-around athlete ever turned out by southern California schools. While attending Bonita High school, he scored 237 points in his senior year playing halfback. He graduated with three varsity letters in football, three in track, three in basketball and four in baseball. He played in the NFL for the Los Angeles Rams (1950–1951).
Davis was offered an appointment to the Naval Academy but would not accept unless they took his twin brother as well. When he was turned down, he and his brother were both accepted in West Point Military Academy. He graduated from West Point in 1947, but never played football for Army. He became a real estate agent.
Davis was married three times. In 1948, he dated actress Elizabeth Taylor. From 1951 to 1952 he was briefly married to film actress Terry Moore.
The outstanding football player and 1946 Heisman Trophy winner died on 9 March 2005 at his home in La Quinta, California of complications from prostate cancer. He was 80 years old.
- associate relationship with Lewis, Woodley (born 14 June 1925). Notes: Los Angeles Rams teammates, 1950-1951
- lover relationship with Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932). Notes: Dated in 1948
- spouse relationship with Moore, Terry (born 7 January 1929). Notes: 1951-1952
- Work : Prize 1946 (Heisman trophy)
- Social : End a program of study 1947 (Graduated West Point Academy)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate and upgraded rating to AA (BC/BR in hand). Previously this entry had same data quoted from Gauquelin Book of American Charts.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Football, track, basketball and baseball)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Prostate cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Heisman Trophy 1946)