Davis, Edward M.
|Birthname||Edward Michael Davis|
|born on||15 November 1916 at 20:20 (= 8:20 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 04°43 Asc. 16°28'|
American law-enforcement officer and administrator, who served as the chief of the Los Angeles Police Department from 1969 to 1978. He was a Los Angeles cop-on-the-beat in 1940 before serving three years in the U.S. Navy, then getting a UCLA degree in public administration. He moonlighted as a college teacher for 18 years while rising in the police force to become the controversial boss of the nation's third largest law enforcement body. He retired in 1978.
Davis moved into the California State Senate but was unsuccessful in his 1986 primary bid for reelection, ending up with a debt of $105,000 for the campaign.
Ed Davis died from pneumonia on 22 April 2006 in San Luis Obispo, California. He was 89.
- Financial : Lose significant money 1986 (Lost $105,000 in failed election)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate and upgraded the Rodden Rating to BC/BR in hand. Previously this entry had 8:15 PM: Karma Welsh quotes his mom. Ed Helin quotes him for the same "Between 8:00 and 8:30 PM."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Failed political bid costly)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pneumonia)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (College teacher 18 years)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Los Angeles force)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Three years in U.S. Navy)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (1986, loss in political primary)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator one term)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection