|born on||25 November 1929 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Birmingham, England, 52n30, 1w50|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°47' 26°19 Asc. 21°35'|
British psychologist and sociologist. Particularly interested in how the educational system meets the needs of children with social and economic disadvantages, he co-authored, with Theo Cox, the book "Combating Educational Disadvantage: Meeting the Needs of Vulnerable Children," 1999.
After experiencing the educational system firsthand during five years of teaching, Davie attended Birmingham, where he received a Diploma in Educational Psychology. He then became a County Psychologist for the Isle of Wight, and in partnership with Dr. Mia Kelmer, worked on a research project called "The National Child Development Study." During preparation of the 1993 Education Bill, he represented those with special needs.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1993 (Represented special needs kids in the Education Bill)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1999 (Release of co-authored book)
David Fisher quotes his mom
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Public school, initially)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (County employed)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist (Researches/represents special needs)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Co-authored book)