|born on||1 December 1950 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°13' 18°29 Asc. 16°37'|
French reporter, great-granddaughter of writer and poet Alphonse Daudet. Third of five children, her oldest brother, Jean, died only aged 11 months.
As international reporter, Jean-Pierre went to Soweto during the apartheid. He was surnamed Rambo.
He had two female companions (partners for 7 years and 15 years) and 4 children before becoming Mathilde. At the beginning of 2009, she followed a hormonal treatment and was operated on in 2010.
- other kin relationship with Daudet, Alphonse (born 13 May 1840). Notes: Great-grandkin
- other kin relationship with Daudet, Léon (born 16 November 1867). Notes: Grandkin
- Health : Medical procedure August 2010 (penectomy and vaginoplasty in Bangkok)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of five)
- Passions : Sexuality : Transgender M-to-F
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist