|Birthname||Gerard Brendan Darrow|
|born on||4 August 1932 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Gary, Indiana, 41n36, 87w21|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°24' 16°19 Asc. 23°50'|
American ornithological prodigy, one of the original Quiz Kids who appeared on the first radio broadcast of the show on 28 June 1940 as a seven-year-old nature expert who could identify more than 1000 birds.
He died in January 1980 of alcoholism, aged 47.
- associate relationship with Feldman, Ruth Duskin (born 13 June 1934). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Kupperman, Joel (born 18 May 1936). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Merrick, Margaret (born 12 April 1928). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Williams, Richard Llewellyn (born 28 December 1929). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
Keye Lloyd quotes approximate time (noon) from Darrow's parents, Astrology Guide 11/43.
On 3 June 16, HECrabtree sent copy of BC.
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Quiz Kid at seven)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Alcoholism)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio show, "Quiz Kids")