|Birthname||Clarence Seward Darrow|
|born on||18 April 1857 at 19:50 (= 7:50 PM )|
|Place||Farmdale, Ohio, 41n26, 80w37|
|Timezone||LMT m80w37 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°55' 17°48 Asc. 12°43'|
American attorney, famed for the "Scopes Trial" debating William Jennings Bryan, 1925. His cases were the topics of daily conversation and in the Scopes trial he defended a schoolteacher accused of illegally teaching the Darwin theory of evolution. He published his autobiography in 1932, "The Story of My Life." Died 3/13/1938.
- associate relationship with Leopold, Nathan (born 19 November 1904)
- associate relationship with Loeb, Richard (born 11 June 1905)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Bryan, William Jennings (born 19 March 1860)
- role played of/by Fonda, Henry (born 16 May 1905). Notes: 1974 TV play "Clarence Darrow"
- role played of/by Spacey, Kevin (born 26 July 1959). Notes: 1991 TV film & 2017 one-man show, "Darrow"
Church of Light quotes Astrology Review Autumn/59. Old file has 9:30 PM. PC quotes Sabian Symbols No.245 (no time) for 8:00 PM
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book