|Birthname||Georges Jacques Danton|
|born on||26 October 1759|
|Place||Arcis sur Aube, France, 48n32, 4e08|
|Timezone||LMT m4e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°47' or|
French Revolutionary leader and orator, often credited as the chief force in the overthrow of the monarchy and the establishment of the First French Republic (September 21, 1792). He later became the first president of the Committee of Public Safety, but his increasing moderation and eventual opposition to the Reign of Terror led to his own death at the guillotine on 5 April 1794.
- business associate/partner relationship with Marat, Jean-Paul (born 24 May 1743)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Robespierre, Maximilien (born 6 May 1758)
- compare to chart of Celestial: Jupiter-Uranus Conjunction, 1789 (born 29 June 1789)
- role played of/by Hopkins, Anthony (born 31 December 1937). Notes: 1970 TV film "Danton"
Birth time unknown. Starkman rectified it to 21.47.36 LMT
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Guillotine)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure