|Birthname||Emma Ida Luise Zaddach|
|born on||15 March 1903 at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°14' 12°20 Asc. 03°20'|
East German politician, who was married to Helmut Damerius from 1922 to 1927 and later, was married to Wilhelm Koenen, both husbands were Communist party leaders. She was also a member of the Communist Party of Germany and spent most of the Nazi era outside Germany, in the Soviet Union and other countries. She returned to Germany in December 1945, where she was active in East German women's organizations.
From 1950 to 1958, Damerius-Koenen worked as an editor, team leader and assistant chief editor at the Berlin publishing house, Verlag Die Wirtschaft. After 1958, she worked as a freelance journalist. She wrote many articles in the women's press of the Soviet occupation zone and many detailed memories regarding the history of the SED and the DFD. Damerius-Koenen died on 21 May 1987 in the Friedrichshagen district of East Berlin at age 84.
- spouse relationship with Damerius, Helmut (born 16 December 1905). Notes: 1922-1927
- spouse relationship with Koenen, Wilhelm (born 7 April 1886). Notes: 1937-1963?
- has other family relationship with Koenen, Bernard (born 17 February 1889). Notes: Siblings-in-law
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (no. 36) from Berlin archives (born in Rosenthal).
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor