|Birthname||Hellmut Richard Damerius|
|born on||16 December 1905 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°37' 13°01 Asc. 02°38'|
German communist, theatre director, writer and the founding member of the Left Column, an agitprop theatre group. As the Nazi Party gained in strength, he went into exile in Moscow, only to be arrested in the so-called Hitler Youth Conspiracy and sentenced to a long term in a Soviet prison. After his prison sentence, he was banished to Kazakhstan and was not permitted to move elsewhere. In 1956, he received permission to move to East Germany, where he stayed until his death. Helmut Damerius died on 29 September 1985 at age 79 in East Berlin. His memoir, Unter Falscher Anschuldigung ("Under False Accusation"), was released posthumously in 1990.
- spouse relationship with Damerius-Koenen, Emmy (born 15 March 1903). Notes: 1922-1927
- Social : Acquired Citizenship 1935 (Soviet)
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 September 1985 (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Memoir)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (no. 2387) from Berlin archives.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Theatre)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Left Column")