Dam, Kenneth W.
|Birthname||Kenneth Willard Dam|
|born on||10 August 1932 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Marysville, Kansas, 39n50, 96w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°37' 03°14 Asc. 21°55'|
American legal figure who served as Deputy Secretary of the Treasury (the second highest official in the United States Department of the Treasury) from 2001 to 2003, where he specialized in international economic development. He is currently a senior fellow of the Brookings Institution and a professor emeritus and senior lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth reports, The Marysville Advocate (Marysville, Kansas), 11 Aug 1932, page 7, "born yesterday morning;" Marshall County News (Marysville, Kansas), Friday 12 Aug 1932, page 12, "born Wednesday morning;" born at Randell Hospital. A time of 6 AM is speculative.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, JD)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Provost)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Law professor)
- Vocation : Law : Legal system employee
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)