|Birthname||Daly, Carson Jones|
|born on||22 June 1973 at 09:06 (= 09:06 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°05' 17°09 Asc. 13°04'|
American television host, radio personality, producer, and television personality, who made his television debut with MTV in 1997. Until 2002 he was the host of Total Request Live, a daily show devoted to music and interviews, with a large fan following. In 2002, Daly joined NBC, where he began hosting and producing the late night talk show Last Call with Carson Daly, and occasionally hosting special event programming for NBC.
The son of J.D. and Pattie Daly, he has one sister, Quinn. When he was six years old, his father died of bladder cancer. His mother remarried Richard Caruso, the owner of a golf shop. While attending Santa Monica High School, he spent most of his time golfing and won a golf scholarship to attend Loyola Marymount University. There he majored in theology, and at one point, the guy who is often described as a "great listener," considered becoming a priest. After only one year, he dropped out to pursue a professional golfing career. Instead, he ended up with a job at a radio station, first working as a DJ, but quickly being promoted to a position as producer of their morning show. Eventually he moved to San Francisco in an effort to further his career as a radio personality, a change that led to his career with MTV.
From 2000 to 2001 Daly dated Tara Reid, an actress. Together since March 2000, they planned to wed during the summer of 2001, but the wedding was postponed due to conflicts with filming of Tara’s next movie. In June 2001, Reid and Daly broke off their engagement.
Daly married Siri Pinter, a food blogger and daughter of actor Mark Pinter, on 23 December 2015. They have four children: a son, Jackson James Daly, born on the night of 15 March 2009 , and three daughters, Etta Jones Daly, born at 5:15pm on 6 September 2012 , London Rose Daly, born on the evening of 20 August 2014 , and Goldie Patricia Daly, born at 4:08pm on 26 March 2020 in New York City .
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Total Request Live (born 14 September 1998). Notes: Host
- associate relationship with Fahey, Damien (born 1 June 1980)
- lover relationship with Hewitt, Jennifer Love (born 21 February 1979)
- lover relationship with Reid, Tara (born 8 November 1975)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Debuted on MTV)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship March 2000 (Tara Reid, engaged)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield quotes B.C.#045671, viewed at Norwalk Registrar office; son of Patricia Jean Jones and James Thomas Daly at St. John's Hospital, Santa Monica, CA.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age six when father died)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Tara Reid)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality ("Total Request Live")
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Producer of radio morning show)