|Birthname||Iolanda Cristina Gigliotti|
|born on||17 January 1933 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Cairo, Egypt, 30n03, 31e15|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°15' 08°27 Asc. 15°12'|
World-famous singer and actress born in Egypt with Italian origins but naturalised French with the name Yolanda Gigliotti. She spent her early years in Egypt amongst the Italian Egyptian community, but she lived most of her adult life in France. She received 55 gold records and was the first singer to receive a diamond disc. Dalida performed and recorded in more than 10 languages including: French, Arabic, Italian, Greek, German, English, Japanese, Hebrew, Dutch and Spanish.
Despite enormous career success, Dalida’s private life was marred by a series of failed relationships and personal problems.
On 3 May 1987 Dalida died as a result of an overdose of barbiturates, leaving a suicide note "La vie m'est insupportable... Pardonnez-moi"
- associate relationship with Auriat, Pascal (born 7 February 1948)
- lover relationship with Tenco, Luigi (born 21 March 1938). Notes: a few days after announcement of marriage plans, Tenco committed suicide.
- (has as) benefactor relationship with Gastyne, Marco de (born 15 July 1889)
Grazia Bordoni quotes Jacques De Lescaut, 600 personalies of Capricorn.
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (as singer)