Daley, Richard M.
|Birthname||Richard Michael Daley|
|born on||24 April 1942 at 04:27 (= 04:27 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||03°34' 10°46 Asc. 22°40'|
American politician and noted family, the son of legendary Chicago Mayor Richard J. Daley. Veteran of dozens of mayoral conferences as the heir apparent, he made his own climb to power. His political successes put his own stamp on his city, as a prosecuting attorney, then as Chicago Mayor in April, 1989, succeeding the late Harold Washington.
He is a vocal advocate for more Federal aid, and sets a progressive example of naming minorities to top key positions. Daley showed every sign of being comfortable coming into his own out from under his dad's impressive shadow. He travels with a large security contingent, usually arriving late.
- child->parent relationship with Daley, Richard J. (born 15 May 1902)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 June 1975 (Birth of son Patrick)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sonja Foxe quotes B.C. in hand, Mercury Hour Ext 4/l991.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Chicago)