|born on||18 June 1884 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Carpentras, France, 44n03, 5e03|
|Timezone||LMT m5e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°17' 17°35 Asc. 05°57'|
French politician who served as the Premier of France from 1933-1934 and 1938-1940. He agreed at Munich in 1938 to let Hitler partition Czechoslovakia. After France fell, Daladier was imprisoned as a traitor from 1941-45.
Died on 10/10/1970, Paris.
- associate relationship with Lebrun, Albert (born 29 August 1871). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- Work : New Career 1933 (Premier of France)
- Work : Gain social status 1938 (Premier of France)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1941 (For treason)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1945 (Released)
Gauquelin Vol. 5/1437
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Traitor)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (For treason)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Premier of France)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book