|Birthname||Arlene Carol Dahl|
|born on||11 August 1925 at 04:10 (= 04:10 AM )|
|Place||Minneapolis, Minnesota, 44n59, 93w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°12' 18°41 Asc. 06°04'|
American actress on film and TV who's work includes "The Black Book," 1949 and "Journey to the Center of the Earth," 1960.
The only daughter of a Minnesota Ford dealer with Norwegian ancestry, Dahl left for Chicago at age 15 to pursue a modeling career. She then went on to New York to become the first Clairol redhead. Warner Bros. brought her to Hollywood in 1947. She signed with MGM in 1948 where she made "The Bride Goes Wild" and "Three Little Words." She had four years on a TV soap, "One Life to Live." She later became a cosmetics businesswoman. After writing 16 health and beauty books, she published her first novel in 1987, "The Corporate Body."
A great beauty, Dahl married six times, the last to 18-year-younger Mark Rosen. Her first marriage to actor Lex Barker of "Tarzan" fame lasted only seven months. Dahl's second marriage, to actor Fernando Lamas, lasted seven years until Lamas left her for actress-swimmer Esther Williams. They had a son, Lorenzo Lamas, now an actor as well. She was also married to oilman Christian Holmes III, father of a daughter, Carole; wine expert Alexis Lichine and investor Rounsevelle Schaum, father of son Sonny. While still a starlet, Dahl saw John F. Kennedy off and on for two years and father Joseph Kennedy is reputed to have called her saying that John was very serious about her and would she consider converting to Catholicism.
She accepts the theory of reincarnation, is a very good numerologist and avidly follows astrology, becoming a practicing pro herself.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: One Life to Live (born 15 July 1968). Notes: Played Lucinda Schenk Wilson, 1981-1984
- parent->child relationship with Lamas, Lorenzo (born 20 January 1958)
- spouse relationship with Barker, Lex (born 8 May 1919). Notes: 1951-1952
- other kin relationship with Sand, Shauna (born 2 September 1971). Notes: daughter-in-law
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 January 1958 (Son Lorenzo born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (First novel published)
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Sixth husband 18 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son Lorenzo Lamas)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Contest winner)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Health and beauty advisor)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Model at 15)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (One Life to Live)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Secondary)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Numerologist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Sixteen health and beauty books)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women