Dagmar, Princess of Denmark
|Birthname||Dagmar Louise Elisabeth|
|born on||23 May 1890 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||CMT m12e35 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°07' 22°47 Asc. 10°56'|
Danish royalty, the youngest child and fourth daughter of Frederik VIII of Denmark and his wife, Princess Louise of Sweden and Norway. She was named after her paternal aunt, the Empress Maria Feodorovna of Russia, who was born Princess Dagmar of Denmark.
She was married in Fredensborg, Denmark on 23 November 1922 to Jørgen Castenskjold (Copenhagen, 30 November 1893 – Rungsted, 21 November 1978), son of Anton Castenskiold (1860–1940), Royal Danish Court Chamberlain, and wife Sophie Steensen-Leth (1870–1947), from Danish Nobility. They had five children.
Princess Dagmar died on 11 October 1961 at Kongstedlund, Denmark at the age of 71, as the last surviving child of King Frederik VIII and Queen Louise.
- child->parent relationship with Frederik VIII, King of Denmark (born 3 June 1843)
- child->parent relationship with Louise of Sweden, Queen of Denmark (born 31 October 1851)
- sibling relationship with Christian X, King of Denmark (born 26 September 1870)
- sibling relationship with Gustav, Prince of Denmark (born 4 March 1887)
- sibling relationship with Haakon VII, King of Norway (born 3 August 1872)
- sibling relationship with Harald, Prince of Denmark (born 8 October 1876)
- sibling relationship with Ingeborg, Princess of Denmark (born 2 August 1878)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess of Denmark (1875) (born 17 February 1875)
- sibling relationship with Thyra, Princess of Denmark (born 14 March 1880)
Sy Scholfield provided report from Hamburger Nachrichten, 24 May 1890, p. 15: "Kopenhagen den 23. Mai. Die Frau Kronprinzeß-Regentin ist heute früh 9 Uhr von einem gesunden Töchtercheu, dem achten Kinde, entbunden worden."
(Copenhagen 23 May. The wife of the Crown Prince Regent was delivered this morning at 9 o'clock of a healthy daughter, their eighth child).
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eighth of eight)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (38 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg, Denmark)