|Birthname||Ludwig Ferdinand Dürr|
|born on||4 June 1878 at 02:45 (= 02:45 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°17' 20°35 Asc. 16°04'|
German airship designer who worked from 1899 to 1945 for Ferdinand von Zeppelin, from 1915 on as technical director. After assisting in the construction of the first zeppelin airship, the LZ 1, he himself began to construct airships and lightweight construction parts.
On 19 July 1923 he married Lydia Beck; they had two daughters and two sons. He died on 1 January 1956 in Friedrichshafen at age 77.
- (has as) boss relationship with Zeppelin, Ferdinand Graf von (born 8 July 1838)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism registry entry (no. 276).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Technical director)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Airship designer)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Great Cross of Merit)