|born on||6 December 1874 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Limont-Fontaine, France, 50n1231, 3e5523|
|Timezone||LMT m3e5523 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°30' 19°28 Asc. 14°15'|
French gymnast who competed at the turn of the 20th century. He participated in Gymnastics at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris and won the bronze medal with a total score of 293 points in the only gymnastic event to take place at the games, the combined exercises. Gustave Sandras won gold with a score of 302 points and Noel Bas won silver. He was the last surviving participant of the 1900 Summer Olympics. He died on 16 March 1979 at age 104.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Bas, Noël (born 25 December 1877). Notes: Gymnastics
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Sandras, Gustave (born 24 February 1872). Notes: Gymnastics
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, age 104)
- Vocation : Sports : Gymnastics
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze Medal, Combined exercises)