|Birthname||Margaretta Ruth D'Arcy|
|born on||14 June 1934 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°19' 14°04 Asc. 01°49'|
Irish actress, writer, playwright, and activist, known as a member of Aosdána, an Irish association of artists, since its inauguration. She is known for addressing Irish nationalism, civil liberties, and women's rights in her work.
In 2014, she was imprisoned after she refused to sign a bond saying that she wouldn't trespass on non-public parts of Shannon Airport. Her arrest was a consequence of trespassing on airport property during protests over United States military stopovers at Shannon Airport.
- Relationship : Marriage 1957 (John Arden)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 2014 (Imprisoned)
From Malachy Gallagher by email: "I met her at the Faery Festival in Galway City held on the Bank Holiday weekend in May 2002 and asked her for her birth details as she wanted to do a slot on astrology on her Galway Pirate Women's Radio show. She said she was born June 14th 1934 at 2.30 am in London, England."
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (John Arden, 1957-2012)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five sons)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script