|Birthname||Gérard Claude Marie Joseph d'Aboville|
|born on||5 September 1945 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||WEMT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°14' 26°08 Asc. 00°58'|
French adventurer, the first man to row across two oceans solo: the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean. He crossed the Atlantic in 1980, travelling from Cape Cod to Brittany. In 1991, at the age of 46 he spent 134 days crossing from Japan to Washington state. He left Choshe, Japan on 11 July 1991 and arrived in the U.S. on 21 November 1991.
He is now planning to circle the globe in a solar power yacht.
As a politician, d'Aboville is a member of the Council of Paris (UMP).
- associate relationship with Fontenoy, Maud (born 7 September 1977)
- other kin relationship with de Benoist, Olivier (born 14 June 1974). Notes: his uncle
Didier Geslain archive, 'diverses' pdf file, p. 70.
Same data: Jean Hennequin quotes B.C. in Maison III No.32.
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (UMP)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Council of Paris)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Crossed Atlantic and Pacific in rowboat)