Czartoryski, Adam Ludwik
|Birthname||Adam Louis Czartoryski|
|born on||5 November 1872 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°08' 04°25 Asc. 27°02'|
Polish nobleman, landowner, and patron of the arts.
Adam Ludwik became the head of the Czartoryski family after the death of his father Prince Władysław Czartoryski in 1894.
In 1901 he married Countess Maria Ludwika Krasińska. His young wife took over the direction of affairs with tremendous determination, being a great heiress in her own right.
In 1911 his brother Witold died and left Adam all his inheritance.
In 1914 Adam served in the Austrian Army.
Prince Adam Ludwik died on 26 June 1937 in Poland.
- child->parent relationship with Marguerite, Princess of Orléans (born 16 February 1846)
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate no. 2940 from the online Paris archives (4th arr., image 20/31): "cinq heures et demie du matin" (five-thirty in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Patron of the arts)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army)