|born on||18 November 1998 at 10:27 (= 10:27 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°12' 21°39 Asc. 18°35'|
American child of a noted family, the son of lesbian couple Julie Cypher and Melissa Etheridge. His parents had been together for nine years, his biological mother a 33-year-old video and film director, once married to Lou Diamond Philips, and his other mother a noted rock singer. Beckett was healthy and husky, over 9 lbs (4 kg) at birth.
The couple refused for several years to make any comment on who fathered the baby or how, until January 2000 when it was revealed that the father of both children is rocker David Crosby.
On 13 May 2020, Etheridge announced on her Twitter that her son Beckett had died of causes related to opioid addiction at the age of 21.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, David (born 14 August 1941). Notes: Biological father
- child->parent relationship with Etheridge, Melissa (born 29 May 1961)
- sibling relationship with Cypher, Bailey Jean (born 10 February 1997)
Sy Scholfield quotes news at the time.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Opioid addiction)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mother and mother)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second, first male)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances
- Family : Childhood : Other Childhood (Lesbian household)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 21)