Cypher, Bailey Jean
|born on||10 February 1997 at 01:35 (= 01:35 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°42' 00°40 Asc. 03°10'|
American child of a noted family, the daughter of lesbian couple Julie Cypher and Melissa Etheridge. Her parents had been together for eight years. Her mother is a 31-year-old video and film director, once married to Lou Diamond Philips, and her other mother is a noted rock singer. Bailey was born healthy, close to 9 lbs (4 kg) at birth.
The couple refused for several years to make any comment on who fathered the baby or how, until March 2000 when they revealed that musician David Crosby had fathered both Bailey and her brother Beckett who was born in 1998.
On 13 May 2020, Etheridge announced on her Twitter that Bailey's brother Beckett had died of causes related to opioid addiction at the age of 21.
- child->parent relationship with Crosby, David (born 14 August 1941)
- child->parent relationship with Etheridge, Melissa (born 29 May 1961)
- sibling relationship with Cypher, Beckett (born 18 November 1998)
LMR quotes The Globe, 25 Feb 1997, p.17.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mother, Melissa Etheridge, rockstar)
- Personal : Birth : Unusual circumstances (Daughter of lesbian couple)