|born on||7 July 1943 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Fosdinovo, Italy, 44n08, 10e01|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°30' 08°39 Asc. 21°42'|
Italian pop singer-songwriter and musician. Cutugno may be best known for his worldwide hit song, "L'Italiano", which was on his hit CD, I Grandi Successi.
He won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1990 with his own composition "Insieme: 1992" ("Together: 1992"), a ballad which celebrated European political integration, and establishment of the European Union.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Eurovision Song Contest (born 24 May 1956). Notes: 1990 winner, Italy
- Work : Prize 1990 (Won the Eurovision Song Contest)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano, Acoustic guitar, Drums, Saxophone, Melodica)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Won the Eurovision Song Contest)