|Birthname||Roberte Désirée Césarine Cusey|
|born on||18 March 1907 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°22' 12°58 Asc. 09°26'|
French model and actress, crowned Miss Jura in 1926 and Miss France in 1927. The term "Miss France" was officially "invented" in 1927 by Robert and Jean Cousin. Roberta Cusey was the first contestant to earn the title "Miss France" but she is considered the 3rd Miss France after Agnès Souret (1920) and Pauline Po (1921), who were each titled La plus belle femme de France ("The most beautiful woman of France").
- role played of/by Borghese, Pauline (born 20 October 1780). Notes: 1928 film "Madame Récamier"
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (17th arr., no. 661) from the Paris Archives.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss France)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Miss France)