|Birthname||Marie Michelle Currie|
|born on||30 November 1959 at 07:02 (= 07:02 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°40' 11°24 Asc. 11°32'|
American singer, songwriter, actress, and artist best known for playing in a band with her identical twin Cherie Currie called Cherie & Marie Currie. Their song "Since You Been Gone" charted at number 95 on the US charts. Marie played Singing Maid Marie in the 1984 film The Rosebud Beach Hotel and is now a popular multi-media sculptor and artist.
Currie married Steve Lukather, lead guitarist and co-vocalist of Toto in February 1981. They met in the studio during the recording of Messin' with the Boys. They had two children together before divorcing.
- spouse relationship with Lukather, Steve (born 21 October 1957)
- sibling relationship with Currie, Cherie (born 30 November 1959). Notes: Identical twins
- role played of/by Keough, Riley (born 29 May 1989). Notes: 2010 film "The Runaways"
Nick Dagan Best quoted her twin sister Cherie by e-mail: "Hi Nick, I was born at 7:04am on the 30th of November, 1959, Los Angeles, CA." .
Sy Scholfield notes that an article in The Lewiston Journal states that Cherie is younger than Marie by two minutes (22 March 1980, page 10 ).
Full name, date, year and county (Los Angeles) from California Birth Index.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Steve Lukather, musician)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twin)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Multi-media sculptor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Cherie & Marie Currie")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.