|born on||20 January 1980 at 09:07 (= 09:07 AM )|
|Place||Dorchester, Massachusetts, 42n18, 71w05|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°40' 06°28 Asc. 11°51'|
American suicide, found hanging by his belt on the back porch of his home on 7/20/1997. The teenager was the sixth neighborhood youth to kill himself since last December, leaving his mother and two sisters in stunned disbelief. A 6' tall 200 lbs. gregarious honor roll student, he was known as a good boy. The prior July he had had a car accident while drinking and was nervous about the court date coming up the following Wednesday. A girl friend said he had been talking to her on the phone earlier and said he felt like killing himself because he had so many problems.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Size (6 ft., large teen)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Social teen drinker)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two sisters)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Hanged himself)