|born on||28 September 1983 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Lissabon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°00' 20°44 Asc. 02°01'|
Portuguese youth, age 13 when he was accidentally killed. The son of well-to-do, traditionalist and deeply religious parents, he had a non-identical twin. He was a conscientious student and fastidiously religious in an Opus Dei private school.
On 7/07/1997, 06:30 PM GDT, Lisbon, Ruben pressed a street-light button for a change to green in order to cross the street with the traffic flow. The button malfunctioned and released a jolt of electricity that sent a lethal dose of electricity through him. Having suffered irreparable brain and heart damage, he stayed in a deep coma until he died without regaining consciousness three days later, on 7/10/1997, 05:00 PM GDT.
The spiritual director of Opus Dei consoled the boy's parents by assuring them that their son "had pressed a button that gave him the green light to Heaven."
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 7 July 1997 at 06:30 AM in Lisbon, Portugal (Electrocuted by traffic-light pole, coma and terminal)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Felipe Ferreira quotes news clipping at the time
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Opus Dei)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (One of non-identical twins)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 13)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Electrocuted)