Cummings, Larry L.
|Birthname||Larry Lee Cummings|
|born on||28 October 1937 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Indianapolis, Indiana, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°37' 28°26 Asc. 22°09'|
American academic, a teacher, researcher and consultant, who wrote the books Reinforcement in Management (1979) and Bargaining Behavior: An International Study (with Donald L. Harnett, 1980) and co-authored various other works. He earned an AB degree summa cum laude, an MBA (1961) and a DBA (1964). The father of two grown children, he died on 3 June 1997 at age 59.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file. In the book Management Laureates, Volume 1, by H. Igor Ansoff and Arthur G. Bedeian (JAI Press Inc, 1992), he gives a different time: "I was born at 5:30 a.m. October 28, 1937 in Indianapolis."
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (AB, MBA, DBA)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction